BriskBard 1.4.1 Released
Submitted by salvadordf on Thu, 04/27/2017 - 12:35
The latest update of BriskBard brings the latest version of the Blink rendering engine and some bug fixes.
This is what's new :
- Upgraded to Blink 58.0.3029.81
- Upgraded to the latest Indy version.
- New option to disable the search suggestions.
- Bug fixes :
- Now it's possible to load large images in the web browser.
- The media player controls in the full screen viewer are correctly updated when the video is paused.
- The browser now draws the 'select' items in the right position after moving the window.
- Now bookmarks can be used while browsing in full screen mode.