New version of BriskBard!
Submitted by salvadordf on Fri, 01/27/2017 - 00:00
After 4 months of work version 1.3 is finished at last.
These are the main new features :
- Added the Blink rendering engine used in Chromium as the default engine.
- There's a new option to select the default rendering engine used by BriskBard.
- Now the email messages list has a filter to show only the messages that meet the criteria given by the user.
- Added a new option to show a docked bookmark list in the web browser. If the user clicks controls and the left mouse button the selected bookmark opens in a new tab.
- Added a new loading screen when BriskBard starts.
- Now email addresses are recognized in the selected text of a web page and there's a new option in the context menu to send an email message to that address.
- Now there's a new option in the status bar to show the external IP and other connection information.
- The installation process has changed to make it easier to select which protocols and file types will be handled by BriskBard.
- QLite, OpenSSL and Indy have been updated to the latest version.
- There's a new option when the user right-clicks over an email folder to select the header fields shown in the messages list.
- Added buttons to easely select the layout of the list of email messages, newsgroup's articles and news aggregator's items.
- Bug fixes :
- The loading icon in the tabs is back.
- The favicons in the bookmarks are now udated as soon as they are received.
- The suggestions shown when the user types a web address only show bookmarks and not folders.
- The window size is now calculated correctly when the user switch from maximized to full screen.
- Now it's possible to open files with MKV, MKA, FLV, WEBM and 3GP extensions from the media player.