Disclosure Statement: This site contains affiliate links, which means that I may receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. As an eBay Partner, I earn from qualifying purchases.

Encrypted cookies

dilfich

Encrypted cookies

Post by dilfich »

I know, probably not quite on the topic, but I have a need to try to import cookies from Google Chrome to use in your application, but since they are not compatible in the usual way, you need to use them yourself. This is just the problem, the Cookie file itself is not difficult to open, for example, using TSQLConnection+TDataSet, but I can not get all the data from the encrypted_value column. There are many examples in the network, but unfortunately none in delphi and how to apply them in delphi I do not have enough knowledge, I could only open the file.
salvadordf

Re: Encrypted cookies

Post by salvadordf »

I'm sorry but I've never done that.

If you found code samples in other languages to read those cookies you will have to read a tutorial for that language.
dilfich

Re: Encrypted cookies

Post by dilfich »

There are no problems with CEF, you can take all cookies, but Google Chrome does not.
The examples were not complete or I'm missing something, but I don't understand what. Only part of the cookies can be decrypted, and the other part seems to have a different algorithm. But I can't find this information anywhere.
Here is basically a ready-made function for delphi http://www.execute.fr/blog?id=24 to decrypt the encrypted_value column.
In General it is not clear what to look for(