Disclosure Statement: This site contains affiliate links, which means that I may receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. As an eBay Partner, I earn from qualifying purchases.

Undeclared Identifiers after Update

Minz3

Undeclared Identifiers after Update

Post by Minz3 »

Hey,

I just updated CEF4Delphi to use the new zoom features. After the installation I get these errors:

[dcc32 Fehler] uCEFChromiumCore.pas(129): E2003 Undeklarierter Bezeichner: 'TCefCookiePref'
[dcc32 Fehler] uCEFChromiumCore.pas(267): E2003 Undeklarierter Bezeichner: 'TOnCookieVisitorDestroyed'
[dcc32 Fehler] uCEFChromiumCore.pas(269): E2003 Undeklarierter Bezeichner: 'TOnZoomPctAvailable'
[dcc32 Fehler] uCEFChromiumCore.pas(333): E2005 'TCefCookiePref' ist kein gültiger Typenbezeichner
[dcc32 Fehler] uCEFChromiumCore.pas(745): E2005 'TCefCookiePref' ist kein gültiger Typenbezeichner
[dcc32 Fehler] uCEFChromiumCore.pas(776): E2005 'TOnCookieVisitorDestroyed' ist kein gültiger Typenbezeichner
[dcc32 Fehler] uCEFChromiumCore.pas(778): E2005 'TOnZoomPctAvailable' ist kein gültiger Typenbezeichner
[dcc32 Fehler] uCEFChromiumCore.pas(70): E2291 Implementierung der Interface-Methode IChromiumEvents.doOnGetResourceRequestHandler fehlt
[dcc32 Fehler] uCEFChromiumCore.pas(70): E2291 Implementierung der Interface-Methode IChromiumEvents.doOnDraggableRegionsChanged fehlt
[dcc32 Fehler] uCEFChromiumCore.pas(70): E2291 Implementierung der Interface-Methode IChromiumEvents.doGetResourceRequestHandler fehlt
[dcc32 Fehler] uCEFApplicationCore.pas(794): E2010 Inkompatible Typen: 'TCefApplication' und 'TCefApplicationCore'
[dcc32 Fehler] uCEFApplicationCore.pas(819): E2010 Inkompatible Typen: 'TCefApplication' und 'TCefApplicationCore'
[dcc32 Fehler] uCEFApplicationCore.pas(1042): E2010 Inkompatible Typen: 'TCefApplication' und 'TCefApplicationCore'
[dcc32 Fehler] uCEFApplicationCore.pas(1339): E2010 Inkompatible Typen: 'TCefApplication' und 'TCefApplicationCore'
[dcc32 Fataler Fehler] uCEFChromiumCore.pas(1340): F2063 Verwendete Unit 'uCEFApplicationCore.pas' kann nicht compiliert werden

They are in german at least they say "incompatible types and undeclared identifiers" and "implementations of interface methods are missing"

I just installed the new version as I did with the old one. Added library path to delphi, build project and installed components.

Greets!
salvadordf

Re: Undeclared Identifiers after Update

Post by salvadordf »

Hi,

Perhaps some old BPL or DCU file is causing this issue. Follow these steps :
https://www.briskbard.com/forum/viewtop ... =772#p3481
Minz3

Post by Minz3 »

I just followed these steps,

1. I removed the package inside the IDE

2. Then I deleted the CEF4Delphi.bpl here
C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\18.0\Bpl

all the cef DCPs here
C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\18.0\DCP

and also all cef hpp files here
C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\18.0\hpp\Win32

3. after that I reinstalled the new version of cef but the problem is still there.
Minz3

Post by Minz3 »

Well at least I forgot to delete the CEF4Delphi.bpl inside the project, as it gets loaded there... Now it can be compiled.
Thanks for the help!
salvadordf

Post by salvadordf »

The readme.md file has the links to the CEF libraries used by each CEF4Delphi version.

Read this in case you are trying to use the latest CEF4Delphi version :
https://www.briskbard.com/forum/viewtop ... f=8&t=1195