Disclosure Statement: This site contains affiliate links, which means that I may receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. As an eBay Partner, I earn from qualifying purchases.

Two connections for different page elements

dilfich

Two connections for different page elements

Post by dilfich »

There was such a problem, not a browser but "personal") For example, when using a proxy that is slow, I got the idea for example, images and everything else to upload directly, and everything else through a proxy.

I tried "by filter" in BeforeResourceLoad to change Chromium1.ProxyType:= 3; to Chromium1.ProxyType:= 2; and back it seems to work but not always, it is clearly not correct.

Is this possible?
salvadordf

Re: Two connections for different page elements

Post by salvadordf »

The proxy settings affect all network connections in that browser or any other browser that uses the same request context. Once you set the proxy server details you will only be able to download resources through that server.

I don't think it's possible to use different proxy settings for the same browser at the same time but you can create a new browser with a different request context that uses different proxy settings that the other browsers in your app.