Disclosure Statement: This site contains affiliate links, which means that I may receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. As an eBay Partner, I earn from qualifying purchases.

Help - Chromium1.Browser.MainFrame.ExecuteJavaScript

salvadordf

Re: Help - Chromium1.Browser.MainFrame.ExecuteJavaScript

Post by salvadordf »

Use a browser in OSR mode to log all mouse and keyboard events in that web page. Then use the same browser to replicate all the logged events.

Use the SimpleOSRBrowser demo and add some logging functions in TForm1.AppEventsMessage.
salvadordf

Post by salvadordf »

As I commented before, perhaps that web page has some kind of protection against JavaScript modifications.
https://www.briskbard.com/forum/viewtop ... =627#p2868

Try your JavaScript code in the "console" section of the "DevTools". Just type your JavaScript code and press ENTER to execute it.

You can use the console to check if the JavaScript code has some errors or the web page is protected.

If you see the new text value briefly using this method in Chrome, then it means that the web page is protected and you will have to use the logging method I commented previously.
salvadordf

Post by salvadordf »

I'm sorry but I'm not a JavaScript expert either. Use the logging method I commented earlier to set that value.