Disclosure Statement: This site contains affiliate links, which means that I may receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. As an eBay Partner, I earn from qualifying purchases.

TChromiumWindow focus is working for 50%

darianmiller

Re: TChromiumWindow focus is working for 50%

Post by darianmiller »

I came across this problem today - the UseSetFocus property doesn't seem to work with TChromiumWindow.

Crownie's suggested workaround does somewhat work.
mddmx

Post by mddmx »

As a newbie here, I want to THANK YOU all for your part in creating and supporting this project. It looks like the perfect solution to replacing our old twebbrowser and twebbrowser editors.

I have a very simple grid as a navigation list (like an email client). Each row change displays into TChromiumWindow. The focus keeps moving to TChromiumWindow from the grid. The result is that you cannot cursor down the grid items.

I have tried toggling disabled and that works poorly for me.

I would welcome any other possible work around suggestions .... for me this is a huge issue.
salvadordf

Post by salvadordf »

This CEF issue is related to this focus problem :
https://bitbucket.org/chromiumembedded/ ... ser-window

This only happen in normal mode browsers but not in OSR mode. If you need total focus control consider using the SimpleOSRBrowser demo or try some of the workarounds commented in that issue.