Disclosure Statement: This site contains affiliate links, which means that I may receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. As an eBay Partner, I earn from qualifying purchases.

CEF4Delphi update

salvadordf

CEF4Delphi update

Post by salvadordf »

Hi,

I just updated CEF4Delphi at GitHub to add some functions and events to TChromium in order to set and visit the cookies easily.

You can still create and use a cookie visitor but if you use the new features everything will be handled internally.

TChromium already had the DeleteCookies and FlushCookieStore functions but now it includes all the other functions available in the "Cookie Manager" :
  • TChromium.VisitAllCookies and TChromium.VisitURLCookies trigger the TChromium.OnCookiesVisited event for each cookie.
  • TChromium.SetCookie triggers the TChromium.OnCookieSet event when the cookie has been set.
The CookieVisitor demo has been updated with the new functions and events. As you can see, the new events send a windows message to the form to show a message with the result because they are executed in a CEF thread.