Disclosure Statement: This site contains affiliate links, which means that I may receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. As an eBay Partner, I earn from qualifying purchases.

Update to CEF 80.0.4

salvadordf

Update to CEF 80.0.4

Post by salvadordf »

Hi,

I just uploaded a new version of CEF4Delphi to GitHub. It's updated to CEF 80.0.4 which includes Chromium 80.0.3987.122 :D

This is what's new :
  • Added GlobalCEFApp.DisableNewBrowserInfoTimeout property.
  • Removed remaining TCEFSentinel from all the demos.
  • Fixed mouse coordinates in FMX demos with OSR browsers before sending a mouse wheel event.
The CEF binaries are these :
dilfich

Re: Update to CEF 80.0.4

Post by dilfich »

Super, the problem with displaying frames is fixed?
salvadordf

Post by salvadordf »

I tested most of the features available in the CEF4Delphi demos and it seems to work fine but I couldn't test that feature.

It would be very interesting if you could test the frames error with the official CEF application.
dilfich

Post by dilfich »

There's nothing to check :)
https://www.briskbard.com/forum/viewtop ... 1169#p5012
Open this link for the test and everything is visible. The same thing on sites where buttons and other things in the frame are visible, and this is a link for an example. As I wrote, in the 75th version, this is definitely not the case, I noticed it starting with the 78th.
dilfich

Post by dilfich »

Verified
cef_binary_79.1.38+gecefb59+chromium-79.0.3945.130_windows32_client
and
cef_binary_80.0.4+g74f7b0c+chromium-80.0.3987.122_windows32_client
all is well displayed :o
salvadordf

Post by salvadordf »

I just tested the URL you gave :
https://www.w3schools.com/tags/tryit.as ... tml_iframe

I tried SimpleBrowser2 and the latest official CEF sample application with Chromium 80 and all of them render the page correctly.

However, there's a rendering issue with youtube and its frames :
https://www.youtube.com

It's a CEF issue and it's being discussed here :
https://magpcss.org/ceforum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=17412
dilfich

Post by dilfich »

Yes, everything works now and there are no problems with the CEF79 files either, apparently there was a problem in the component? The previously compiled demo (CEF79) still works with glitches.
But it's good that everything is fixed. :)

I found this setting, like it is not in CEF4Delphi.

Code: Select all

UpdatePreference(aBrowser, 'profile.default_content_setting_values.cookies', 2);
or
UpdatePreference(aBrowser, 'profile.managed_default_content_settings.cookies', 2);

0 ==> default,
1 ==> Allow,
2 ==> Block.
After activation in DevTools, we will see this remark.
This set-coockie was not stored due to user preferences.
salvadordf

Post by salvadordf »

Thanks for the info about those preferences! :D

I'll add them to TChromium as soon as I can.

I also detected some issues with the cookies and the latest CEF binaries. Some cookies are deleted automatically in the new version but I still have to investigate more.
thefunkyjoint

Post by thefunkyjoint »

Just updated and there are some pages on Facebook that aren't loading correctly in my app, but load correctly in Chrome.

I could get this error on console, any hints ?

Code: Select all

ErrorUtils caught an error:

Failed to execute 'toDataURL' on 'HTMLCanvasElement': Tainted canvases may not be exported.. [Caught in: React reported an error]

Subsequent errors won't be logged; see https://fburl.com/debugjs. : <a class="_4-h7 _5qtn fbReactComposerAttachmentSelector_SELL" role="tab" aria-selected="true" data-tooltip-delay="500" data-tooltip-display="overflow" data-tooltip-content="Vender algo" data-hover="tooltip" attachmentid="SELL" label="Vender algo" icon="[object Object]" loggingname="sell_tab_selector" href="#" id="js_5"><span class="_4-fs"><i class="_5qto img sp_yHO0idSrpbE sx_5ad02a" alt=""></i><span class="_5qtp">Vender algo</span><span class="_4-h8"></span></span></a>
thefunkyjoint

Post by thefunkyjoint »

salvadordf wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:38 pm Thanks for the info about those preferences! :D

I'll add them to TChromium as soon as I can.

I also detected some issues with the cookies and the latest CEF binaries. Some cookies are deleted automatically in the new version but I still have to investigate more.
I'm experiencing this issue too , the websites don't stay logged after closing the app.