Disclosure Statement: This site contains affiliate links, which means that I may receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. As an eBay Partner, I earn from qualifying purchases.

Update to CEF 80.0.4

salvadordf

Re: Update to CEF 80.0.4

Post by salvadordf »

thefunkyjoint wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:45 pm Just updated and there are some pages on Facebook that aren't loading correctly in my app, but load correctly in Chrome.

I could get this error on console, any hints ?

Code: Select all

ErrorUtils caught an error:

Failed to execute 'toDataURL' on 'HTMLCanvasElement': Tainted canvases may not be exported.. [Caught in: React reported an error]

Subsequent errors won't be logged; see https://fburl.com/debugjs. : <a class="_4-h7 _5qtn fbReactComposerAttachmentSelector_SELL" role="tab" aria-selected="true" data-tooltip-delay="500" data-tooltip-display="overflow" data-tooltip-content="Vender algo" data-hover="tooltip" attachmentid="SELL" label="Vender algo" icon="[object Object]" loggingname="sell_tab_selector" href="#" id="js_5"><span class="_4-fs"><i class="_5qto img sp_yHO0idSrpbE sx_5ad02a" alt=""></i><span class="_5qtp">Vender algo</span><span class="_4-h8"></span></span></a>
If I remember correctly, that error message appears when you set GlobalCEFApp.DisableReadingFromCanvas and the web page has issues with that setting.
salvadordf

Post by salvadordf »

thefunkyjoint wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:47 pm
salvadordf wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:38 pm Thanks for the info about those preferences! :D

I'll add them to TChromium as soon as I can.

I also detected some issues with the cookies and the latest CEF binaries. Some cookies are deleted automatically in the new version but I still have to investigate more.
I'm experiencing this issue too , the websites don't stay logged after closing the app.
I could reproduce this with the official CEF sample application so I created an issue in the CEF project:
https://bitbucket.org/chromiumembedded/ ... omatically
salvadordf

Post by salvadordf »

dilfich wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:33 am Yes, everything works now and there are no problems with the CEF79 files either, apparently there was a problem in the component? The previously compiled demo (CEF79) still works with glitches.
But it's good that everything is fixed. :)

I found this setting, like it is not in CEF4Delphi.

Code: Select all

UpdatePreference(aBrowser, 'profile.default_content_setting_values.cookies', 2);
or
UpdatePreference(aBrowser, 'profile.managed_default_content_settings.cookies', 2);

0 ==> default,
1 ==> Allow,
2 ==> Block.
After activation in DevTools, we will see this remark.
This set-coockie was not stored due to user preferences.
I just uploaded a new CEF4Delphi version with 2 new properties : TChromium.AcceptCookies and TChormium.Block3rdPartyCookies

Thank you again! :D
snoop

Post by snoop »

hello! I tried new version, but cookies are deleted after I exit my app. I used that "allow cookies" option but it doesnt help. any ideas? Everything worked before, my latest build was on 79 version. Oh and I see it is "allow" by defaut too. So it should work
persistsessioncookies is true as before

this needs to be solved fast, really critical bug :(
salvadordf

Post by salvadordf »

It's an issue in the CEF libraries.

I created an issue in their project giving all the details I could find :
https://bitbucket.org/chromiumembedded/ ... omatically

Register in bitbucket.org and vote for that issue to improve the possibilities that other developer decides to fix it.