Disclosure Statement: This site contains affiliate links, which means that I may receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. As an eBay Partner, I earn from qualifying purchases.

Update to CEF 81.2.17

salvadordf

Update to CEF 81.2.17

Post by salvadordf »

Hi,

It's taking me more time than anticipated to fix some final bugs in the new MediaRouter demo but some of you asked for this update so here it is.

CEF4Delphi is now updated to CEF 81.2.17 which includes Chromium 81.0.4044.113 :D

This is what's new :
  • New MediaRouter demo (still buggy)
  • Removed TCEFMediaObserverComponent and merged all the ICefMediaObserver methods and events into TChromium.
  • Fixed some Media Observer parameters
  • Added TChromium.RequestContext
  • Added TChromium.MediaRouter
  • Added TChromium.MediaObserver
  • Added TChromium.Registration
The CEF binaries are these : WARNING :
The new MediaRouter demo crashes when it detects a ChromeCast device (Android TV or similar, not Android phones) on the local network and you close the main form. It doesn't have code comments to explain how to use it yet.

Don't use the new TChromium events or your app may crash too : TChromium.OnSinks, TChromium.OnRoutes, TChromium.OnRouteStateChanged and TChromium.OnRouteMessageReceived
salvadordf

Re: Update to CEF 81.2.17

Post by salvadordf »

I just uploaded a small fix to some exceptions when you tried to use an empty TChromium.AcceptLanguageList property.

I also removed a code line that tried to modify a managed browser preference that caused an exception in some occasions.