Disclosure Statement: This site contains affiliate links, which means that I may receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. As an eBay Partner, I earn from qualifying purchases.

Disable Mouse / Contextmenu

Det20

Re: Disable Mouse / Contextmenu

Post by Det20 »

Sorry about questions after questions ...

There is an event named "OnFullScreenModeChange". But can't find a function to toggle full screen.
And how can i clear the Browser like "about:blank" in IE? Or is it the same?
And there is an "OnBeforeBrowse", but i miss the "OnAfterBrowse"/"OnDocumentComplete". Is there a workaround?
Sometimes the EXE, wich contains the control, is started a second time. For example, if i start my App in DebugMode und hit STRG+F2

BTW: Do disable Mouse, just set TCEFWindowParent.Enabled to false.
BTW2: I don't have many money, but i donate. This is for say "Thank you for your component and support"
salvadordf

Post by salvadordf »

Hi :

First of all, thanks for the donation! :D
Det20 wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:34 am There is an event named "OnFullScreenModeChange". But can't find a function to toggle full screen.
I use an alternative method to switch to full screen in BriskBard. Here you have some ways to do it :
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1445 ... ull-screen
Det20 wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:34 am And how can i clear the Browser like "about:blank" in IE? Or is it the same?
Exactly the same.
Det20 wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:34 am And there is an "OnBeforeBrowse", but i miss the "OnAfterBrowse"/"OnDocumentComplete". Is there a workaround?
Use TChromium.OnLoadEnd
Det20 wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:34 am Sometimes the EXE, wich contains the control, is started a second time. For example, if i start my App in DebugMode und hit STRG+F2
CEF3 uses several processes and threads. Each new process executes your application's EXE again.
Det20

Post by Det20 »

Is there a function to bind the CEFWindowParent again?

After call TChromium.CreateBrowser, CEFWindowParent is working. But sometimes nothing is displayed after some minutes (after a redirect), i have to restart the application. Many times this happens after viewing a H5 Video. Because CreateBrowser only works the first time, maybe it's possible to unbind and re-bind it again?
salvadordf

Post by salvadordf »

I've never seen anything like that.

Download the official sample CEF3 application from here :
http://opensource.spotify.com/cefbuilds ... nt.tar.bz2

Check if you get the same results using the same URL. If the sample application has the right results then write the URL here to take a look.

Anyway, you can only initialize TChromium once. That's how CEF3 works.
Det20

Post by Det20 »

salvadordf wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:43 pm Anyway, you can only initialize TChromium once. That's how CEF3 works.
No, i don't mean TChromium. I mean the binding between TChromium and TCEFWindowParent.
But, i'll try to locate the error. Thank you.