Disclosure Statement: This site contains affiliate links, which means that I may receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. As an eBay Partner, I earn from qualifying purchases.

Update to CEF 3.3683.1920.g9f41a27

salvadordf

Update to CEF 3.3683.1920.g9f41a27

Post by salvadordf »

Hi,

CEF4Delphi has been updated to CEF 3.3683.1920.g9f41a27 which includes the new Chromium 73.0.3683.75.

This new CEF3 version has several changes :
  • TChromium has a new "OnVirtualKeyboardRequested" event triggered when the browser needs a virtual keyboard. Only used in OSR mode. The KioskOSRBrowser demo uses it now.
  • TCefSchemeRegistrarRef.AddCustomScheme has different parameters. All the boolean parameters have been replaced by a new "options" parameter. The SchemeRegistrationBrowser demo uses it.
  • TChromium has a new "SendTouchEvent" procedure to send touch events in OSR mode. I can't test this feature.
  • TChromium has a new "AudioMuted" property to know if a browser has muted its audio. You can only read this property in the CEF UI thread.
  • TChromium has 3 new events : OnAudioStreamStarted, OnAudioStreamPacket and OnAudioStreamStopped. They are used to capture the audio output in a buffer.

The CEF3 binaries are :