Disclosure Statement: This site contains affiliate links, which means that I may receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. As an eBay Partner, I earn from qualifying purchases.

Update to CEF 75.0.11

salvadordf

Update to CEF 75.0.11

Post by salvadordf »

Hi,

I updated CEF4Delphi to CEF 75.0.11 which includes Chromium 75.0.3770.100

This is what's new : The new CEF binaries are these :
snoop

Re: Update to CEF 75.0.11

Post by snoop »

hello! I installed 75.08 yesterday and my users reported that site with frames works incorrect again !!!

does this fix my problems?
Fix for the issue with the different frame IDs in the render process. https://bitbucket.org/chromiumembedded/ ... rs-between
salvadordf

Re: Update to CEF 75.0.11

Post by salvadordf »

The 75.0.8 version fixed the issue that caused CEF to return frame names from previous pages.

This time CEF has fixed a different issue that showed different frame IDs is you read them from the browser or the render processes.
https://bitbucket.org/chromiumembedded/ ... rs-between

I tested them again with the MiniBrowser and DOMVisitor demos and those issues are fixed but please, test your application in that website using the latest binaries before releasing it to your users.

The CEF project is applying many fixes and adapting some new Chromium features lately. They have been working on the "NetworkService" Chromium feature for months and now it's enabled by default in Chromium. However, they recommend to disable it in case any of us finds an issue due to latest changes. That feature introduced many code changes in CEF and sometimes other features stopped working even when you disable it. For example, the OSR demos don't receive the "OnPaint" event when you disable the "NetworkService" as I commented in the 75.0.7 version.