Disclosure Statement: This site contains affiliate links, which means that I may receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. As an eBay Partner, I earn from qualifying purchases.

Error Loading libcef.dll Delphi 7 and Windows 10 64bit

salvadordf

Re: Error Loading libcef.dll Delphi 7 and Windows 10 64bit

Post by salvadordf »

angerwolf wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:33 pm Hello Someone can help me on this...Im trying CEF4 on Delphi 7 over Windows 64 bit and a Error popup shows saying that was an erro loading the libcef.dll (Im using the binaries from the readme file: 64bit -> http://opensource.spotify.com/cefbuilds ... 64.tar.bz2)
Delphi 7 only creates 32 bit applications and you need to copy the 32 bit CEF binaries in the same directory where the EXE is located.
angerwolf wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:33 pm I have a second issue :
Using the suggested DPR code on https://www.briskbard.com/index.php?lang=en&pageid=cef - (is nto really helpfull to be honest)

I have a few errors when I try to compile....
program Project1;

uses
Vcl.Forms, -(This guy right here says that I couldnt find Vcl.Forms.dcu)
WinApi.Windows, -(This guy right here says that I couldnt find WinApi.Windows.dcu)
uCEFApplication,
Unit1 in 'Unit1.pas' {Form1};

{$R *.res}

{$SetPEFlags IMAGE_FILE_LARGE_ADDRESS_AWARE} - This guy right here says that without WinApi.Windows on the uses he not gonna work

begin
GlobalCEFApp := TCefApplication.Create;

if GlobalCEFApp.StartMainProcess then
begin
Application.Initialize;
Application.MainFormOnTaskbar := True;
Application.CreateForm(TForm1, Form1);
Application.Run;
end;

GlobalCEFApp.Free;

Help Please....
I only have a Delphi 10.2 Starter Edition license so I can only test CEF4Delphi in 32 bit applications made with that Delphi version.
The Delphi 7 packages and demos were created by another user.

There are only 2 demos with Delphi 7 projects : SimpleBrowser and SimpleBrowser2.

Open the SimpleBrowser_D7.dpr or SimpleBrowser2_D7.dpr files to test CEF4Delphi.

This doesn't mean that you can't test the rest of the demos but you will have to make some changes in the uses section, create a new project and add the forms.