Disclosure Statement: This site contains affiliate links, which means that I may receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. As an eBay Partner, I earn from qualifying purchases.

Doom click()

Kazann117

Doom click()

Post by Kazann117 »

Hello, :) ;) Tell me how you can click inside the browser without using js for example by class and you can sample
Kazann117

Re: Doom click()

Post by Kazann117 »

can you give an example
Kazann117

Post by Kazann117 »

Another such question !!! does not want to download the video !!! Pictures shakes well !!!
salvadordf

Post by salvadordf »

Kazann117 wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 7:42 am Hello, :) ;) Tell me how you can click inside the browser without using js for example by class and you can sample
There are two ways to click on a browser button :
  • Using JavaScript to find the button and then call the click method.
  • Using a TChromium component in OSR mode to simulate the keyboard and mouse events. This method can't find html elements and you would need to know the button position and dimensions beforehand. If you can't use JavaScript to get the button location you can create a log of mouse events and later "replay" the events using the log information.
Kazann117 wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 7:44 am Another such question !!! does not want to download the video !!! Pictures shakes well !!!
I'm sorry but I don't understand the question.