Disclosure Statement: This site contains affiliate links, which means that I may receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. As an eBay Partner, I earn from qualifying purchases.

appcrash libcef.dll

dilfich

appcrash libcef.dll

Post by dilfich »

Quite often, this occurs on servers where the software works in fact in the background, perhaps you need to turn something on or off so that such an error does not occur?
If you connect to the server via rdp and watch, there are no errors, but it is worth closing it, there is a high probability that an error will appear.
salvadordf

Re: appcrash libcef.dll

Post by salvadordf »

I would need more details to know what's going on. Preferably, some code sample to reproduce that issue in my computer.

I would suggest that you enable the CEF logging and add a manual entry when CEF is initialized and finalized. Perhaps the server is trying to initilize CEF more than once in the same process.
dilfich

Re: appcrash libcef.dll

Post by dilfich »

Here is an example of a problem, and the error is not constant, but occurs at random time. But maybe you're right and the problem is in the creation. But on the other hand, it is not clear why this problem does not exist when the application\server or even Windows 10 is a regular copm that has a constant monitor turned on and shows the application, this problem does not occur at all, i.e. some problem with the visual part as if. And yes, the browser works in OSR mode, without the visual part.