Disclosure Statement: This site contains affiliate links, which means that I may receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. As an eBay Partner, I earn from qualifying purchases.

Error "BrowserFrame.PixelsPerInch: Property PixelsPerInch does not exist" when running TabbedBrowser2

PedroMenzel

Error "BrowserFrame.PixelsPerInch: Property PixelsPerInch does not exist" when running TabbedBrowser2

Post by PedroMenzel »

Hello. I've downloaded, builded and installed CEF4Delphi and its binaries as instructed in the BriskBard website's Installation section. But whenever I try running the TabbedBrowser2 demo, the error "BrowserFrame.PixelsPerInch: Property PixelsPerInch does not exist" is displayed.
salvadordf

Re: Error "BrowserFrame.PixelsPerInch: Property PixelsPerInch does not exist" when running TabbedBrowser2

Post by salvadordf »

Hi Pedro,

The demos were created using Delphi 11. If you use an older Delphi version you may get that kind of warnings about the properties that were introduced in newer Delphi versions.

To fix this issue you only have to follow these steps :
  • Open the demo in Delphi.
  • Open all forms and frames in the IDE. You will get warnings about some non existing properties.
  • Click the "Save" button in the IDE. After that, the demo will only use the known properties and the warnings will be gone.