Disclosure Statement: This site contains affiliate links, which means that I may receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. As an eBay Partner, I earn from qualifying purchases.

Using component while Form invisible

pX0r

Using component while Form invisible

Post by pX0r »

Hi,

first of all i like to thank you for the hard work to build this component.

I've used for a POC the VCL.Edge component first and tried to get managing the ClientCertficate Dialog but with the version of the component it was impossible for me to get it working.

My usecase is that the component is used 2 times on a form, one is invisible and gets a json as result and the second component is visible on the form for user actions on a different url.

Currently your component will not init correctly if i set the mainform to invisible from the very beginning of the application start.
Is there a way around this ? In the VCL.Edge component i did not have that issue.

Best regards
salvadordf

Re: Using component while Form invisible

Post by salvadordf »

Hi,

I thought this was a known WebView2 issue but after reading the following link perhaps there's a workaround.
https://github.com/MicrosoftEdge/WebView2Feedback/issues/1077

I'll take a look as soon as I can.
pX0r

Re: Using component while Form invisible

Post by pX0r »

Hi,

i've managed it to get it working with filling the property "DefaultURL" and not using WVBrowser1.Navigate anymore on both WVBrowser components.
Unfortunally now i have a different problem that a wvbrowser1.refresh not refreshing on both components.