Disclosure Statement: This site contains affiliate links, which means that I may receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. As an eBay Partner, I earn from qualifying purchases.

[DCC Error] uCEFFMXWindowParent.pas(63): E2137 Method 'Resize' not found in base class

PioPio

[DCC Error] uCEFFMXWindowParent.pas(63): E2137 Method 'Resize' not found in base class

Post by PioPio »

Hello,

I have just installed the latest version of CDF4Delphi and when I select the option "Build All Projects" I have the error [DCC Error] uCEFFMXWindowParent.pas(63): E2137 Method 'Resize' not found in base class.
What am I doing wrong ?

I use Delphi XE2
salvadordf

Re: [DCC Error] uCEFFMXWindowParent.pas(63): E2137 Method 'Resize' not found in base class

Post by salvadordf »

Hi,

Thanks for reporting this issue!

I just uploaded a quick fix to GitHub. Please download CEF4Delphi again.

However, I read that the Firemonkey implementation in old Delphi versions has issues. I would recommend that you use VCL with XE2.
PioPio

Re: [DCC Error] uCEFFMXWindowParent.pas(63): E2137 Method 'Resize' not found in base class

Post by PioPio »

Hi Salvador,

I have downloaded the new release and builit it but I have two errors now:

[DCC Error] uCEFFMXWindowParent.pas(76): E2147 Property 'Touch' does not exist in base class
[DCC Error] uCEFFMXWindowParent.pas(77): E2147 Property 'OnGesture' does not exist in base class

As these are the two last properties there should be no more issues on this class after the fix.
PioPio

Post by PioPio »

salvadordf wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:37 am However, I read that the Firemonkey implementation in old Delphi versions has issues. I would recommend that you use VCL with XE2.
I tried to install only the VCL version but it seems there are some dependencies from the FM units and didn't want to mess things up.
salvadordf

Post by salvadordf »

I uploaded a new version of CEF4Delphi which fixes those build errors in XE2.
Add the "CEF4Delphi\source" directory to the search path of the project or the library path.

Please, download CEF4Delphi again from GitHub.
PioPio

Post by PioPio »

Hi Salvador,

Thank you very much, all is back working now.