Disclosure Statement: This site contains affiliate links, which means that I may receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. As an eBay Partner, I earn from qualifying purchases.

problem with invisible hCaptcha

darkducke

problem with invisible hCaptcha

Post by darkducke »

Hello, in my system I have a cef4 browser that navigates through a page where there is an invisible hCaptcha, in some computers where my system runs, an error occurs of not validating the generated captcha.. being that it is the same system without any difference.. Any idea what I can do to make this error not occur? in standard browsers such as chrome, firefox and edge the error does not occur...
Thanks for any help!
darkducke

Re: problem with invisible hCaptcha

Post by darkducke »

I did the test using the MiniBrowser in the example and the error also occurs when browsing the page with the invisible hCaptcha
darkducke

Post by darkducke »

I updated the cef4delphi version to CEF 114.2.12 and tested the MiniBrowser and SimpleBrowser demos, in MiniBrowser the error occurs but in SimpleBrowser the error does not occur, what is the difference between the two demos to know what could be causing the error?
salvadordf

Post by salvadordf »

Hi,

The MiniBrowser demo has many more features than SimpleBrowser. Many of them are for testing purposes only and they can be disabled.

The easiest way to see what's the problem is to remove one TChromium event at a time and test that webpage every time you disable one event.