Disclosure Statement: This site contains affiliate links, which means that I may receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. As an eBay Partner, I earn from qualifying purchases.

Over 900 =) MDIBrowser

tad.chen

Re: Over 900 =) MDIBrowser

Post by tad.chen »

Hi dilfich,

Thank you for your detailed description of your method. It's very interesting.

Since it's based on client/server architecture, I think you maybe run clients in different computers to improve the limitation of instances.

But if you run client/server in only one computer, I think the limiation is the same as MDI browser which has no server.
dilfich

Re: Over 900 =) MDIBrowser

Post by dilfich »

tad.chen wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:50 am But if you run client/server in only one computer, I think the limiation is the same as MDI browser which has no server.
150-200 copies (15x10 tabs or 20x10 tabs or 10x15 tabs).
Then everything depends on the load on the processor from the resource we are working with. As a rule, scripts and their excessive number give a large load. (i9 10900 \ 32-64 Gram)
I don't have anything more productive to test, and for the current configuration, it makes no sense for me to do more.
MIDI max 50, approximately..
From this conclusion, it seems to me that 10-20 tabs in one instance is the best option.