Disclosure Statement: This site contains affiliate links, which means that I may receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. As an eBay Partner, I earn from qualifying purchases.

WVBrowser1 and Chromium1 in same project

alpires2000

WVBrowser1 and Chromium1 in same project

Post by alpires2000 »

Hi Salvador.
My project has two forms, the first is using WVBrowser1 and the second is using Chromium1. When I first open the form with Chromium1 and then the form with WVBrowser1 everything works correctly, however if I first open the form with WVBrowser1 and then the form with Chromium1, an internal error occurs (see attached) and the application closes. Any ideas about what might be going on?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
salvadordf

Re: WVBrowser1 and Chromium1 in same project

Post by salvadordf »

Hi,

This issue explains what's happening :
https://github.com/salvadordf/WebView4Delphi/issues/48

Update CEF4Delphi to the latest version in order to fix it.
alpires2000

Post by alpires2000 »

Salvador I'm using 103.0.5060 ceff version, Is there a way to use this version of ceff with the latest version of CEF4Delphi?
I ask this because the latest versions of ceff no longer support Windows 7.
salvadordf

Post by salvadordf »

This issue is probably caused by an internal change in Chromium and as far as I know, the only way to have CEF and WebView2 in the same app is to use an old Fixed Version of the WebView2 runtime.

https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/webview2/?form=MA13LH#download

The latest WebView2 versions are also incompatible with Windows 7. Use WebView2 109