Disclosure Statement: This site contains affiliate links, which means that I may receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. As an eBay Partner, I earn from qualifying purchases.

WebUI4CSharp updates

admin
Site Admin

WebUI4CSharp updates

Post by admin »

WebUI4CSharp is a WebUI wrapper, which allows you to use any web browser as a GUI, with C# in the backend and HTML5 in the frontend.

WebUI allows you to link your console, WinForms or WPF application with a web app that runs in a web browser installed in the operating system. Originally WebUI was created to have all the UI code in the web browser and the rest of the code in your hidden C# application. However, you can also decide to have a visible C# application communicating with a HTML5 app. You can get web browser events in your desktop application, call C# functions from JS, call JS functions from C# code, execute JavaScript, etc.

WebUI4CSharp can be used console, WinForms or WPF applications for Windows.

WebUI doesn't embed a web browser in your application. It's used as a bridge between a desktop application and the web browser running an HTML5 app.

This is what's new in latest version :
  • Added Windows support for 64 and 32 bits.
  • Added a help file and HTML documentation.
  • Added Console, WinForms and WPF demos.
salvadordf

Re: WebUI4CSharp updates

Post by salvadordf »

Hi,

I just updated the WebUI binaries included in WebUI4CSharp.

This is what's new :
  • Added MIME type for .mjs files. https://github.com/webui-dev/webui/issues/335