Disclosure Statement: This site contains affiliate links, which means that I may receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. As an eBay Partner, I earn from qualifying purchases.

Issues with Browser events

umpani

Issues with Browser events

Post by umpani »

Hello,

at first, I would like to thank you for your great work with this component.

I have noticed sometimes a very strange behavior. In 99% of all cases, the component works fine. The pages are loaded fine and all browser events (eg. OnPageLoaded, OnAddressChanged ..) are executed immediately. But sometimes (always directly after a Thursday) the component executes not a single browserevent. The only fix is to restart the system. Sometimes you even have to install the Thursdays Windows 10 updates first. This behavior occurs not just at a single system, but at a lot of very different systems (VMs, Desktop, Laptops). But all oft he systems are Windows 10 based.

Perhaps you have an idea, why thiss phenomenon occurs and (more important) how to fix it.

Thank you

Greetings
Benno
salvadordf

Re: Issues with Browser events

Post by salvadordf »

Hi,

Perhaps the antivirus or Windows is checking the EXE and all the DLLs before loading them.
Try signing them or adding them to the antivirus whitelist to see if that fixes this issue.
umpani

Re: Issues with Browser events

Post by umpani »

Ok, thanks.

I will try to sign the dlls and report the experiences here.