Disclosure Statement: This site contains affiliate links, which means that I may receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. As an eBay Partner, I earn from qualifying purchases.

How to manage items in toolbar on the right to the URL line

ivsn

How to manage items in toolbar on the right to the URL line

Post by ivsn »

Hi All! Could you say how to manage items in toolbar on the right to the URL line ("Share this page", "Bookmark this tab", "Enable featured experiments", "Show side panel", "You", "Customize and control Chromium")?
At least how to remove them?
And how to get access to items in dropdown menu placed there?
Is this possible?
I mean the "TinyBrowser2" sample project with all the controls of Chrome browser.
Thanks!
salvadordf

Re: How to manage items in toolbar on the right to the URL line

Post by salvadordf »

Hi,

The "Chrome runtime" mode is still in experimental state and it doesn't have any method or property to handle those interface controls.

You can hide the address bar and all the icons if you switch to full screen mode :
https://www.howtogeek.com/93995/how-to-auto-hide-the-address-bar-in-google-chrome-and-chromium/

Try the TinyBrowser demo if you only need to show a browser in "Chrome runtime" mode without any other user interface controls.
ivsn

Re: How to manage items in toolbar on the right to the URL line

Post by ivsn »

10x for reply!
Fullscreen is not suitable. I assumed just to use tabs, forward/backward control and url string, so as not to reinvent the wheel.