Disclosure Statement: This site contains affiliate links, which means that I may receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. As an eBay Partner, I earn from qualifying purchases.

I have a question regarding Request.

sodlf159

I have a question regarding Request.

Post by sodlf159 »

1. If you capture the network capture (using Fiddler) on a mobile app and POST the login part, URL header, payload, etc., they will not be captured in Fiddler. So, I often connect to 127.0.0.1 through a proxy and view it. (TIdHTTP,NetHTTPClient)

2. However, when I POST the same ICefRequest using Chromium, it is captured directly in Fiddler without holding the 127.0.0.1 proxy.

3.If you look closely, you can see that it is Windows (Sec-Fetch~~) in the Fiddler security section. If it's a mobile device, it's normal for Fiddler to not be able to capture it.

4.Chromium ICefRequest doesn't seem to be able to forge a method of sending a POST to a mobile device, even if you change the user agent.

What I want is, is there a way to prevent it from being captured in Fiddler when sending a Chromium mobile app login POST like TIdHTTP, NetHTTPClient?
I also want to completely cheat with mobile. The same thing happens if I send it to Chromium1BeforeResourceLoad.

I think the only reason I use ICefRequest with Chromium is because I can directly render it and see the Chromium1.LoadRequest screen.

It hasn't been resolved for two months. I'm going to get kicked out of the company.
salvadordf

Re: I have a question regarding Request.

Post by salvadordf »

Hi,

I've never tried that but I would try to copy all the headers that you captured from the mobile device in the HeaderMap of ICefRequest.

See the code in TChromiumCore.doOnBeforeResourceLoad
https://github.com/salvadordf/CEF4Delphi/blob/7d822c534016c9ac9b3f7ade9d2601bae9cbb96a/source/uCEFChromiumCore.pas#L8181