Disclosure Statement: This site contains affiliate links, which means that I may receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. As an eBay Partner, I earn from qualifying purchases.

XHR gets "canceled"

salvadordf

Re: XHR gets "canceled"

Post by salvadordf »

Hi,

I'm sorry if I sounded too rude in the other forum.

Usually, all questions that may have something to do with CEF bindings are redirected to their respective forums.
I saw that I could make a suggestion related to CEF4Delphi and I asked you to move your question to this forum.

Please, download the latest CEF4Delphi version from GitHub for these reasons :
  • I recently fixed a couple of bugs in the CefRegisterSchemeHandlerFactory function.
  • The latest CEF4Delphi version uses CEF 3.3396.1777.g636f29b which is the supported CEF3 version and it includes the latest Chromium bug fixes.
If you try your application with the latest CEF4Delphi and you still get cancelled requests then try to replicate the same error with the official CEF application (cefclient). Save your HTML code into a local file and load it using cefclient with the --disable-web-security parameter. If you can, upload the HTML code to your web server and load it with cefclient. If you replicate the same problems with cefclient or a modified cefclient version, then use the official CEF3 forum.

However, sporadic connection problems are usually caused by Chromium bugs, web server bugs, network problems, OS corruption problems, malware problems, etc.
salvadordf

Post by salvadordf »

TChromiumWindow is used in cases where you need to add a simple web browser to your app as quickly as possible.

If you need to use several TChromium events it's recommended to use TChromium and TCEFWindowParent.

Use the SimpleBrowser2 demo as a template.
salvadordf

Post by salvadordf »

Thanks for reporting this issue!!! :D

I just uploaded the TChromiumWindow.GetChildWindowHandle fix to GitHub.