Since BriskBard was launched three months ago I've been promoting it with ads, review petitions to different webpages and also sending BriskBard to download webpages, among many other things. The first comments have been very positive and there are many ideas for future features of BriskBard.
This is a maintenance update to solve some small bugs. This is what's new in the version 1.0.1 :
- The option to send suggestions and bug reports from the main menu now opens a web browser tab to the BriskBard's webpage.
- Added an error message when the user tries to send an email without a fully configured email account.
- Added an error message when the user tries to download a file to a directory without write privileges in the FTP client.
- The user interface of the IRC server tab has been changed.
- The extra spaces of the Telnet server address in the conection form are now trimmed.
- SQLite updated to the latest version.
Download the latest version of BriskBard by clicking here.
Share this page on the social networks.